Friday, July 18, 2008

Ellie is now a WPJA member!

I (Ellie) applied to get into the Wedding Photojournalist Association last month, and this week I got the news! I am in! Their website says, "Membership in the WPJA depends entirely on photographers meeting our high standards for inclusion." And they are quite exclusive. "Less than 5% of wedding photographers out there qualify for membership." I feel quite honored, and excited!

The WPJA has a great website with a TON of articles on, well, wedding photojournalism. It is a super resource for a lot of questions you might have about your big day and the role of the photographer.

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Ellie! It was great to see you last night. I'm sure the pictures was Danielle's wedding will be amazing! Take care. Kristin Wood

Dearly Loved Photography said...

Thanks Kristin!

It was a wonderful surprise to see you as well! Enjoy the rest of your summer! =)