Monday, September 29, 2008

My New Pot

This weekend we went out and got the kind of pot (or pan? What is the difference?) that I have been wanting for a long time. Technically my mother-in-law gave it to me for my birthday six months ago, but I found it today. =)

Drew and I had great fun taking pictures of it to send to her. I thought I would share the fun sorts of things a shiny surface can do in pictures.








I think I need to start selling mirrors or shiny coffee tables so I can take pictures of them more often. Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

1 comment:

Rae said...

Hey there! So this is a really old response to a comment you left on my blog (I couldn't get the email reply to work)... I think you were asking about a pattern for the cream/yellow polka-dotted top, and unfortunately there is not a pattern for that...I use a piece of newspaper that I traced from a piece of paper that I traced from a shirt I liked. I might be able to give you a few pointers on making it but you'll need to let me know what your level of experience is first so I know where to start. (:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!