Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sebring Maternity Photographer: Katie and David

This weekend I was honored to be asked to document the bellies of the beautiful Katie and her husband, David. I grew up with Katie. She was one of our closest neighbors at a mile away. Our families go way back. In fact, her Granny introduced my parents!

I usually don't share the names of the babies I take photos of for their privacy, but I just can't resist on this sweet little girl. She has the best name... ELLIE! =) I can tell already that she's going to do great things!

tampa maternity photographer

This one is my favorite. You can see how hard David works in his hands.

sebring maternity photographer

sebring maternity photographer

I think Katie defines what people talk about when they mention "the pregnancy glow."

tampa maternity photographer

tampa baby photographer

tampa infant photographer

tampa newborn photographer

westchase maternity photographer

carrollwood maternity photographer

tampa maternity photography

sebring maternity photography

tampa family photographer

tampa maternity photographers

tampa baby belly photographer

tampa maternity photographer


Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

No comments: