Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Big Wall Photos

My wonderful husband bought me this work of art for my birthday. Though I'm a photographer, and take tens of THOUSANDS of photos every month, I just don't seem to get many up on my wall. I can't pick, I don't have time, what if we move soon... I have a million excuses.
But Drew made this one happen.

lakeland wedding photographer photo

sebring wedding photographer photo

It is a 16x24 print. I thought a 16x24 would look giant on my wall, but it is actually a pretty nice size. We had it mounted on a board by our printer, and it came ready to hang on the wall. It even had these nice holes so we could pick the orientation. =)
I'm sure you can tell I'm very impressed.

tampa wedding photographer photo

If you would like a pretty print like this to hang on your wall, Kurz Studio Photography would love to help you make it happen.
Just ask us about it!


tampa wedding photography photo
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

1 comment:

Denise Karis said...

wow, he sure chose a great one to print - thats absolutely beautiful! happy belated bday :P