Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cowgirl Trash the Dress Tampa

Possibly my favorite shoot ever. This is Erin. Out on the ranch. With a cowboy hat and boots, and some other killer shoes.

cowgirl trash the dress tampa

If I could walk in shoes this tall, I would own 3 pairs of these.

cowgirl trash the dress tampa

cowgirl trash the dress tampa

Photobucket

Erin is rockin' the homemade zinnia bouquet. Who says you need to spend a bundle to look stunning?

Photobucket

Photobucket

cowgirl trash the dress tampa

cowgirl trash the dress sebring,cowgirl trash the dress florida

cowgirl trash the dress tampa

cowgirl trash the dress tampa

cowgirl trash the dress tampa,cowgirl trash the dress sebring

trash the dress tampa farm ranch

trash the dress tampa farm ranch

trash the dress tampa farm ranch

Tampa Trash the Dress Photography

I'm getting more and more requests for Trash the Dress sessions. I just love shooting them. All the nerves from the wedding day are gone and we can just have fun playing dress up. You don't have to actually trash the dress to do one of these shoots. But if you aren't afraid to get a little wet or muddy, that's even better. My rates are pretty reasonable! Contact me at skippee_413@hotmail.com for more details.
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

No comments: