Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Contest!

I'm feeling generous and want to give something away, so here goes...

If you will be a high school senior next year, and are planning to be around Tampa on this Saturday evening (June 21), write to me in our "contact" form here.

You don't need to leave an address or phone number, just your name and email.

Oh, and tell me in the comments box something nice you have done for someone else this summer. It does not have to be a novel, just a couple of lines. (I'm all about passing out the niceness!) You have to be nice to win. ;)

I'll announce a winner on Friday. The winner will get a free senior photo shoot in downtown Tampa. Probably an hour or so of shooting, we will see how that goes. The winner will also get a cd of images free of charge. We need nothing in return.

So drop me a line! Remember that you must be available on Saturday! =) GO GO GO GO GO! Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

No comments: