Monday, June 9, 2008

Sneak Peek: Bob & Nikki

We have decided to start a fun new feature on this blog. When we take wedding photos, the sheer volume of pictures takes us a while to edit. However, we know how fun it is to see your pictures, and how hard it is to wait. To help with that waiting, we are going to give couples a sneak peek. Andrew is going to choose his favorite shot (that he took), and I will pick one of mine.

Nikki is a bit of a photography buff herself, and she did a great job of not running over to watch the screens of our cameras during the slower moments of the wedding. I know I would have, but she obviously has greater willpower than me! Bob and Nikki, we had a lot of fun shooting your ceremony... Here is your sneak peek!

Andrew's pick:

Ellie's pick: Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

1 comment:

Bob said...

Awwww, we look so cute :) Can't wait to see the rest. So far, I'm quite impressed!