Friday, January 23, 2009

Factual Friday #1

I (Ellie) am starting a new blog tradition.

Fridays are going to be factual here at Kurz Studio Photography in Tampa.

"Are you normally lying, then?" might be your query...

No, I'm not normally lying. I just want to share more about who I am, so that you get a feel for me as a person not just me as a photographer. =)

So, I'm going to share a fact about myself. This week, I'm going to share a fact about my other half as well. We'll see if he's reading.

Okay, here I go!

I am, at heart, a teacher. I taught pre-kindergarten special ed before I became a mom. I love working with kids. Especially the ones who are the biggest underdogs. I even got a masters degree in special ed, in hopes that I would do a better job of helping.

Drew is a web designer, at heart. He likes working with code and making beautiful pixels. He's good at it. He made the Kurz Studio Photography web site.

So as not to make anyone feel left out, I'm going to include Eli this week. Eli sucks his thumb. The left one. Does that mean he'll be a lefty?
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

1 comment:

Magan said...

I think it will mean that!