Friday, February 6, 2009

Factual Friday

Kurz Studio Photography is not just about fun pictures. We have other creative outlets.

I love to sew! My grandmother and mom taught me when I was a little girl. Now sewing is something I do to relax.

I made the quilt that is currently on our bed.

square quilt tampa

I also did a really fun t-shirt quilt from all of the t-shirts that I got in high school. You all know you have a box in your closet somewhere full of them. =)

Sebring HIgh tshirt quilt

Drew liked comforters before I met him. However, once we got married and he moved in to my house, he discovered just how great a homemade quilt can be.
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome...I would of loved to have a quilt like this....of course after throwing my old clothes away and not thinking of this brilliant idea! haha.

I am wondering if you could do this though with my son's baby clothes? I would love that!!

Dearly Loved Photography said...

I think it is really fun, too. I'm a saver and it would have killed me to throw all this stuff out. Now it keeps me toasty at night!

Do you sew at all?

=)